FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray Preview & Prediction | 2023-24 UEFA Champions League | Group Stage
When is FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray on and what time does it start? FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray will take place on Tuesday 12th December, 2023 – 20:00 (UK)
Where can I get tickets for FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray? Visit each club’s official website for the latest ticket information
What channel is FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray on in the UK? FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray will be televised live on TNT Sports in the UK
Where can I stream FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray in the UK? FC Copenhagen vs Galatasaray can be streamed live on the discovery+
THE TEAM NEWS
PREDICTED XI (4-3-2-1): Grabara; Jelert, Vavro, Boilesen, Diks; Goncalves, Falk, Lerager; Bardghji, Achouri; Claesson
UNAVAILABLE: Clem (Injured), Khocholava (Injured)
PREDICTED XI (4-2-3-1): Muslera; Boey, Nelsson, Bardakci, Angelino; Ayhan, Torreira; Ziyech, Akturkoglu, Zaha; Icardi
QUESTIONABLE: Sanchez (Fitness)
THE KEY STATS
- FC Copenhagen have won their previous four UEFA club competition matches at home against Turkish clubs. This includes a 1-0 victory against Galatasaray in the 2013/14 Champions League group stage.
- FC Copenhagen have lost only two of their previous 17 Champions League group stage matches at home (W7 D8).
- FC Copenhagen have lost only two of their last 12 UEFA club competition matches (W4 D6).
- Galatasaray have not failed to score in their last 12 UEFA club competition matches.
- Galatasaray are aiming to qualify from their Champions League group for the first time since the 2013/14 season.
- Galatasaray have scored 10 goals after five matches in the current Champions League group stage campaign. The most goals scored by a Turkish club in a UCL group is 11 (Beşiktaş 2017/18).
It’s winner-takes-all in regards to knockout qualification between FC Copenhagen and Galatasaray in this final round of group stage fixtures. Whilst a draw could be enough for the hosts, they won’t want to take the chance that Man Utd won’t defeat Bayern Munich and leapfrog them as a result. With this is mind, expect both teams to take more risks offensively the longer this game goes on. Copenhagen’s gameplan could alter depending on the score at Old Trafford but crucially, they are a stronger defensive outfit than Galatasaray, as shown in Munich when they held Bayern to a 0-0 draw. Combine this with home advantage being in their favour and it’s well worth backing Copenhagen to triumph via the draw no bet market for extra security.
TIP: FC COPENHAGEN DRAW NO BET