Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona Betting Preview & Prediction | 2023-24 Women’s Champions League | Group Stage
When is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona on and what time does it start? Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona will take place on Wednesday 22nd November, 2023 – 20:00 (UK)
Where can I get tickets for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona? Visit each club’s official website for the latest ticket information for Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona
What channel is Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona on in the UK? Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona will be shown live on DAZN platforms
Where can I stream Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona in the UK? Eintracht Frankfurt vs Barcelona can be streamed live on DAZN’s dedicated YouTube channel free of charge
- Frankfurt have won four and drawn one of their previous five UEFA Women’s Champions League matches this season.
- Frankfurt have lost only one of their last 20 home matches in all competitions (W15 D4).
- Frankfurt were leading at half time in four of their previous five UEFA Women’s Champions League matches this season.
- Frankfurt have scored the first goal in four of their previous five UEFA Women’s Champions League matches this season.
- Barcelona have won 12 of their previous 13 UEFA Women’s Champions League group stage matches (L1).
- Barcelona have lost their last two UEFA Women’s Champions League matches in Germany. L 2-0 vs Wolfsburg (April 2022, semi-final second leg) and L 3-1 vs Bayern (December 2022, group stage)
- Barcelona have kept nine clean sheets in their last 12 UEFA Women’s Champions League group stage matches.
- Barcelona have only failed to score in one of their last 32 UEFA Women’s Champions League matches.
Eintracht Frankfurt will have been delighted to get the better of Rosengard, which puts less pressure on them ahead of Barcelona’s visit to Germany, as serves as a free hit for Eintracht. Barcelona, with the plethora of world class players at their disposal are favourites to retain their trophy for a reason and a 5-0 triumph over Benfica last time out served as a warning shot to the rest of Group A. Expect another dominant performance here from the European champions and a victory by at least three clear goals.
TIP: BARCELONA TO WIN WITH -2 HANDICAP