When does Augsburg vs Wolfsburg kick off? Sunday 15th March, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Augsburg vs Wolfsburg being played? WWK Arena
What TV channel is Augsburg vs Wolfsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Augsburg vs Wolfsburg in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for Augsburg vs Wolfsburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Augsburg & Wolfsburg? Wolfsburg 0-0 Augsburg
THE TEAM NEWS
- Augsburg parted company with coach Schmidt on Monday following a run of seven defeats in their last nine Bundesliga matches.
- Former Bayer Leverkusen boss Herrlich has succeeded him and it remains to be seen how much he will change things around for his debut.
- Luthe was preferred to regular number one Koubek against Bayern last weekend and is expected to keep his place, while Uduokhai will be hoping to feature against his parent club.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Luthe; Framberger, Gouweleeuw, Jedvaj, Max; Richter, Khedira, Baier, Vargas; Finnbogason, Niederlechner
Unavailable: Asta (Injured), Giefer (Injured)
- Wolfsburg's unbeaten run of eight matches in all competitions ended with a 2-1 defeat at home to Shakhtar Donetsk in the first leg of their Europa League last 16 tie on Thursday.
- Coach Glasner is without the services of top scorer Weghorst for this one as he has collected five yellow cards, so Ginczek will lead the line.
- There are unlikely to be many other changes from the side that started on Thursday, with right-back Mbabu likely to miss out again.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Casteels; Steffen, Brooks, Knoche, Paulo Otavio; Schlager, Arnold, Gerhardt; Mehmedi, Ginczek, Brekalo
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), William (Injured), Guilavogui (Injured), Weghorst (Suspended)
Doubtful: Ignacio Camacho (Injured), William (Injured), Guilavogui (Injured), Weghorst (Suspended)
Augsburg will be praying a change in the dugout can reverse their woeful form. The Bavarians have won just one of their last nine games so Wolfsburg, who are in good form in the league, should prove too strong – although the new coach factor could see the hosts avoid defeat.