When does Chelsea vs Everton kick off? Sunday 8th March, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Chelsea vs Everton being played? Stamford Bridge
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Everton on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Chelsea vs Everton in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Chelsea vs Everton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Chelsea & Everton? Everton 3-1 Chelsea
THE TEAM NEWS
- Chelsea earned a confidence-boosting win over Liverpool as they progressed to the quarter-finals of the FA Cup in midweek.
- The Blues will be without midfielder Jorginho for the next two Premier League matches after he was banned for accumulating 10 yellow cards.
- Frank Lampard's injury problems worsened as Willian and Mateo Kovacic picked up knocks during the week but Willian could make this game.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Caballero; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger; James, Gilmour, Barkley, Marcos Alonso; Mount, Pedro; Giroud
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Kante (Injured), Abraham (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured), Kovacic (Injured), Jorginho (Suspended)
Doubtful: Willian (Injured), Loftus-Cheek (Injured), Pulisic (Injured)
- Everton were left to rue some controversial decisions as they were held to a draw by Man Utd in last week's Premier League clash.
- The Toffees will be looking to return to winning ways but will have to do so without Seamus Coleman after he picked up a thigh injury so Sidibe will come back in at right-back.
- Left-back Lucas Digne remains a doubt but will come into the starting line-up if he can prove his fitness following a muscular injury in place of Baines.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pickford; Sidibe, Keane, Holgate, Digne; Walcott, Delph, Andre Gomes, Iwobi; Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Coleman (Injured), Schneiderlin (Injured)
Doubtful: Digne (Injured), Walcott (Injured)
Chelsea earned an impressive victory over Liverpool in their midweek FA Cup tie and they will hope to build on that. They kept a rare clean sheet in that game but with Everton in good scoring form, the visitors should find the back of the net here whilst the hosts should also score.
Do you also think both teams will score? Follow our prediction here on Desktop or Mobile!