2019-20 NHL – Vegas Golden Knights @ Florida Panthers Preview & Pick
When is Vegas Golden Knights @ Florida Panthers taking place? Friday 7th February, 2020 – 00:00 (UK)
Where is Vegas Golden Knights @ Florida Panthers taking place? BB&T Center
What channel is Vegas Golden Knights @ Florida Panthers on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Vegas Golden Knights @ Florida Panthers? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Vegas Golden Knights @ Florida Panthers? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Vegas Golden Knights 6 – 5 Florida Panthers
THE TEAM NEWS
VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS
- The Golden Knights enter this game after losing 4-2 against the Tampa Bay Lightning and that result ended their two-game winning run. They have posted a 2-3 mark in their last five contests and as a result Vegas sit in sixth place of the Western Conference with 61 points out of 55 games.
- Vegas are close to full strength ahead of this matchup but Cody Glass and William Karlsson have been listed as questionable with lower-body and upper-body injuries, respectively.
- Paul Stastny has moved to Vegas’ top line due to his impressive scoring run of late with four goals and three assists in his last six contests, and he has notched three multi-point games over that span. He is up to 28 points (16 goals, 12 assists) in 55 games this season.
- The Panthers have lost two of their last three games but they still have posted a 3-2 mark during their last five contests. They are coming off a 1-0 overtime loss against the Columbus Blue Jackets, and they sit in eighth place of the Eastern Conference with 64 points out of 52 games.
- Florida will be without goaltender Chris Driedger due to a groin problem, and he’s not expected to return until March at the earliest. Center Aleksander Barkov is dealing with a lower body problem, and he has been listed as questionable.
- Jonathan Huberdeau only has one goal and one assist in his last five games, but he has been one of the team’s most productive players all season long. He is up to 66 points (19 goals, 47 assists) in 52 contests during the current campaign.
The Panthers have the better form in terms of both teams' recent five-game form and they also have the home-ice advantage where they have won four of their last five, including three straight contests. Meanwhile, Vegas have dropped three of their last five away outings while posting a 10-3-4-11 record away from the T-Mobile Arena. All things considered, the home/away splits seem to be decisive here and this looks like a long trip for an away loss.