2021-22 PGA Tour – Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open Preview & Prediction
When is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open? 11th November - 14th November 2021
Where is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open? Memorial Park Golf Course, Houston, Texas
What is the total prize fund of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open? $7,500,000
What television channel can I watch the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Memorial Park Golf Course? 7,412 yards
What is the par at Memorial Park Golf Course? 70
What is the predicted weather for the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open? Highs of 24c in mostly sunny skies
- Sam Burns was impressive in his last showing at the CJ Cup and is the early FedExCup leader thanks to a solid start to the season.
- He went well here last year but couldn’t hold on to the lead having started the final round at the top of the standings, although his form since then with two wins suggests he can right the wrongs of that finish.
TIP: Winner e/w (16/1)
- Scottie Scheffler was impressive at Mayakoba last week, earning himself a top five finish in fourth spot and if he can get the putter going, he could be in line for a maiden PGA Tour victory.
- The 25-year-old led the field in greens in regulation last week which only serves to highlight the form of his approach play and he can replicate that effort in Texas.
TIP: Winner e/w (18/1)
- Matthew Wolff has achieved back-to-back top five finishes and that form is difficult to ignore ahead of the Houston Open and the American will be confident of earning his second PGA Tour success if he can replicate his recent form.
- The 22-year-old only found one better than him at the Shriners last month and if he can show some consistency, a similar performance here will put him right in the mix.
TIP: Winner e/w (33/1)