2020/21 European Tour – AVIV Dubai Championship Preview & Prediction
When is the AVIV Dubai Championship? 11th November - 14th November 2021
Where is the AVIV Dubai Championship? Fire Course, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai
What is the total prize fund of the AVIV Dubai Championship? $1,500,000
What television channel can I watch the AVIV Dubai Championship on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the AVIV Dubai Championship in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the AVIV Dubai Championship? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Fire Course, Jumeirah Golf Estates? 7,480 yards
What is the par at Fire Course, Jumeirah Golf Estates? 72
What is the predicted weather for the AVIV Dubai Championship? Highs of 32c with sunshine in clear skies throughout the event
MIN WOO LEE
- Min Woo Lee is pushing to finish the season in the top 50 of the world rankings and he can move a step closer with a solid showing in Dubai as the Australian looks to build on his recent run of solid form.
- Having finished second at Valderrama last month, Lee was able to finish tied for eighth at last week’s Portugal Masters and if he can iron out a few flaws in his game, he should be in the mix for the title.
TIP: Winner e/w (25/1)
- Frenchman Romain Langasque has struggled for consistency over a long period of time but he looks to be finishing the current season well and he can build on his recent showings.
- He has finished in the top 40 of three successive events thanks to finishing in a tie for 26th spot in Portugal last week and while there is still plenty of room for improvement in his game, particularly with the putter, he can at least finish in the top 20 in this event.
TIP: Top 20 finish (23/10)
JOACHIM B. HANSEN
- Joachim B. Hansen has shown some real consistency of late with four successive top 30 finishes while he has finished in the top 20 on his last three outings thanks to finishing in a tie for 17th in Portugal last week.
- He represents great value at a big price this week which is extremely surprising considering his recent form and on a course which should suit, the Dane can finish in the top 20 once again while he could go close to the win if things fall into place for him.
TIP: Winner e/w (50/1) and top 20 finish (11/5)