2019-20 UEFA Europa League – Internazionale vs Getafe Preview & Prediction
When does Internazionale vs Getafe kick off? Thursday 12th March, 2020 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Internazionale vs Getafe being played? Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
What TV channel is Internazionale vs Getafe on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Europa League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Internazionale vs Getafe in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Internazionale vs Getafe?
Internazionale – https://www.inter.it/en/biglietteria
What was the score in the last meeting between Internazionale & Getafe? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Internazionale went down to a 2-0 defeat at Juventus on Sunday in their first match since progressing to the last 16 of the Europa League.
- Goalkeeper Handanovic and midfielder Gagliardini both made their comebacks from injury against Juventus, but Sensi and Moses are ruled out.
- Godin and Eriksen are set to return to the side after being rested at the weekend, and their experience could be significant in this tie.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Handanovic; Godin, Skriniar, De Vrij; Candreva, Vecino, Brozovic, Young; Eriksen; Lukaku, Martinez
Unavailable: Sensi (Injured), Moses (Injured)
- Getafe pulled off an upset against Ajax in the round of 32 but were held to a goalless draw at home to Celta Vigo in La Liga on Saturday.
- Manojlovic, Timor and Antunes remain sidelined but left-back Olivera should shake off the knock that kept him out at the weekend.
- Brazilian pair Deyverson and Kenedy are expected to be on the bench again despite scoring the goals in the home leg against Ajax.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): David Soria; Suarez, Dakonam, Cabaco, Olivera; Etebo, Arambarri, Maksimovic, Cucurella; Jorge Molina, Jaime Mata
Unavailable: Manojlovic (Injured), Timor (Injured), Antunes (Injured)
Doubtful: Olivera (Injured)
In their last seven Europa League matches, Inter Milan have recorded five wins and conceded just three goals. Getafe, on the other hand, have only kept one clean sheet away from home in this competition so the hosts are most likely to strike first at the San Siro.