2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Liverpool vs Napoli Preview & Prediction
When does Liverpool vs Napoli kick off? Wednesday 27th November, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Liverpool vs Napoli being played? Anfield
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Napoli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Liverpool vs Napoli in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Liverpool vs Napoli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Liverpool & Napoli? Napoli 2-0 Liverpool
THE TEAM NEWS
- Liverpool's relentless form continued at the weekend as they beat Crystal Palace 2-1 but now their attentions switch to European action.
- Jurgen Klopp's mens sit at the top of Group E and a victory here will assure them of top spot as well as qualification to the knockouts.
- Salah was rested against Crystal Palace due to his troublesome ankle problem but the Egyptian forward is expected to return to the side.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Matip (Injured)
Doubtful: Shaqiri (Injured)
- Napoli have not won any of their last six matches in all competitions but they have drawn five of them and they would take a draw here.
- Carlo Ancelotti may contemplate a more defensive line-up here with a central midfield duo of Allan and Elmas to combat Liverpool's quality.
- Mertens, Manolas and Fabian Ruiz were all held on the bench at the weekend but all three should return to the starting eleven for this one.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Meret; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Hysaj; Callejon, Allan, Elmas, Fabian Ruiz; Mertens, Lozano
Unavailable: Malcuit (Injured), Milik (Injured), Insigne (Injured)
Doubtful: Mario Rui (Injured)
Liverpool just keep winning football matches right now and they will be keen to get the win here and seal top spot. Napoli will set up more defensively here but they are capable of scoring against this Reds defence who are struggling to keep clean sheets so expect goals at both ends of the pitch.