When does Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin being played? Allianz Arena
What TV channel is Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Bayern Munich vs Union Berlin?
Bayern Munich – https://fcbayern.com/en/tickets
Union Berlin – https://www.union-zeughaus.de/union-berlin/heimspiele_2.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Bayern Munich & Union Berlin? Union Berlin 1-3 Bayern Munich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bayern Munich have taken just one point from their last two Bundesliga games but they remain in the pack of five teams separated by just one point at the top of the table.
- After Niklas Sule tore his ACL last weekend, Bayern's defensive woes deepened in midweek with Lucas Hernandez sustaining an ankle ligament injury which requires surgery.
- Serge Gnabry and Javi Martinez picked up knocks in Tuesday's win at Olympiacos but should recover in time, while summer signing Michael Cuisance returned to training on Thursday.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Neuer; Kimmich, Pavard, Boateng, Alaba; Tolisso, Thiago Alcantara; Gnabry, Philippe Coutinho, Coman; Lewandowski
Unavailable: Arp (Injured), Sule (Injured), Hernandez (Injured)
Doubtful: Cuisance (Injured), Javi Martinez (Injured), Gnabry (Injured)
- Union Berlin ended a four-match losing streak with an impressive 2-0 victory at home to Freiburg last Saturday, recording their first clean sheet in the Bundesliga.
- Winger Sheraldo Becker is fit again after missing the Freiburg game and centre-back Neven Subotic is also expected to be fit in time, leaving Grischa Promel and Akaki Gogia as the only absentees.
- Marcus Ingvartsen made his second league start against Freiburg and should keep his place after opening his account, and indeed Urs Fischer could name the same team.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gikiewicz; Schlotterbeck, Parensen, Friedrich; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Bulter, Ingvartsen; Andersson
Unavailable: Promel (Injured), Gogia (Injured)
Doubtful: Subotic (Injured)
Bayern Munich have scored 13 goals in four Bundesliga home games this season and given their defensive injuries, it seems attack is the best form of defence for them right now. They will surely overpower Union Berlin, who have picked up just one point on the road this term.