When does Osnabruck vs Stuttgart kick off? Saturday 9th November, 2019 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Stuttgart being played? Bremer Brücke
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Stuttgart on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Stuttgart in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Stuttgart?
Stuttgart – https://shop.vfb.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Osnabruck & Stuttgart? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck fought back from 2-0 and 3-1 down to claim a hard-fought point at Jahn Regensburg last time out, their third successive draw.
- Manuel Farrona Pulido is still suffering from the effects of a stomach bug but Adam Susac has recovered from the same problem and is available.
- On-loan goalkeeper Nils Korber is nearing a return to action but long-term absentees Maurice Trapp, Simon Haubrock, Alexander Riemann, Konstantin Engel and Kevin Friesenbichler are still out.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Kuhn; Gugganig, Heyer, Van Aken; Ajdini, Taffertshofer, Blacha, Wolze; Ouahim, Alvarez; Heider
Unavailable: Engel (Injured), Friesenbichler (Injured), Trapp (Injured), Haubrock (Injured), Riemann (Injured), Farrona Pulido (Illness)
Doubtful: Korber (Injured)
- After three successive defeats in the league, third-placed Stuttgart returned to winning ways with a comfortable 3-1 victory at home to Dynamo Dresden last Sunday.
- Holger Badstuber returns from suspension and is likely to replace Nathaniel Phillips in the centre of defence, but otherwise it could be the same side that started last time.
- Gonzalo Castro has impressed in his new left-back role in the last couple of games and is expected to be preferred to Emiliano Insua again, with fellow left-back Borna Sosa out injured.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Kobel; Stenzel, Badstuber, Kempf, Castro; Karazor, Mangala, Ascacibar; Klement, Gonzalez, Forster
Unavailable: Didavi (Injured), Grozinger (Injured) Kalajdzic (Injured), Kaminski (Injured), Mack (Injured), Sosa (Injured)
Promotion hopefuls Stuttgart appear to be back on track after their minor blip in October and will be determined to keep up the pressure on the top two going into the international break. Osnabruck have picked up most of their points at home but the visitors should prove too strong here.