When is Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Sunday 1st December, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs taking place? Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City
What is the expected weather for Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs? 2c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Kansas City Chiefs 28-10 Oakland Raiders
THE TEAM NEWS
- Oakland's winning streak was ended at three matches as their play-off dents were seriously harmed by a poor showing against New York Jets and they will have to put in a much-improved display if they are to overcome the Chiefs in Kansas City.
- The Raiders pulled quarterback Derek Carr out of the game in last week's blowout loss and that might serve as a warning to pick up his level of performance having only thrown for 127 yards in the game against the Jets.
- Lamarcus Joyner has not played since Week 10 and their defensive co-captain has been a big loss but the Raiders could be boosted by his return to the field here with the safety trending towards playing after two limited practices at the start of the week.
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
- Kansas City did what was needed against Los Angeles Chargers last time out and come into this on the back of their bye week at the top of the AFC West with a 7-4 record but this divisional clash with Oakland will be pivotal.
- The Chiefs have a doubt over star wide receiver Tyreek Hill due to a tweaked hamstring but he looks set to overcome the issue to suit up having logged two full practices at the beginning of the week.
- Fellow wide receiver Sammy Watkins was held out of Thursday’s practice through illness but should be fine to play unless that lingers but the news does not look positive on running back Damien Williams who looks set to miss another week with a rib problem.
Oakland threw in a shocking display at the worst possible time as their play-off hopes took a big hit with their loss to New York Jets last week. The form of quarterback Derek Carr is a concern and if their defense cannot stop Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs are likely to run out winners in this vital AFC West contest and that would put them in a very strong position to win the division with just four games to play at the conclusion of this contest.