When is Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? Tuesday 3rd December, 2019 – 01:15 (UK)
Where is Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks taking place? CenturyLink Field, Seattle
What is the expected weather for Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks? 3c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Minnesota Vikings @ Seattle Seahawks? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Minnesota Vikings 7-21 Seattle Seahawks
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minnesota will enter this contest sitting at 8-3 and will be boosted by the fact that they tied level with Green Bay during their bye week with the race for the NFC North set to go all the way to the end of the regular season.
- Wide receiver Adam Thielen has missed the last two matches with a hamstring injury but he could give the Vikings a huge boost by suiting up here after he was listed as a limited practice on Thursday.
- Running back Dalvin Cook was also listed as a limited participant because of a chest injury and that will be a concern leading up to this game but it is not expected to force him out of the contest.
- Seattle improved their winning streak to four matches as they put in a professional performance to beat a tough Philadelphia defense and that win puts them in a great position to ensure they at least end the regular season with a wildcard.
- The Seahawks were without two of their defensive linemen in Jarran Reed and Jadeveon Clowney last week but the latter could return in Week 13 which would be a big boost for his team if he is able to suit up.
- Despite not practicing on Thursday because of Thanksgiving, the Seahawks released an injury report which indicated who would have practiced had there been a session and worryingly, they named 17 players who would have been either out or limited.
This is a huge game for both teams with the play-off picture starting to become clearer. Seattle and Minnesota have combined for just five losses on the year but it is the Seahawks who look the more likely to win this and they should be able to make home advantage count to move to 10-2. Russell Wilson is enjoying arguably the best season of his career and although his team have numerous injury concerns leading up to this game, the quarterback can guide the Seahawks to another victory.