When is Minnesota Vikings @ New York Giants taking place? Sunday 6th October, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Minnesota Vikings @ New York Giants taking place? MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
What is the expected weather for Minnesota Vikings @ New York Giants? 20c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Minnesota Vikings @ New York Giants on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Minnesota Vikings @ New York Giants? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Minnesota Vikings @ New York Giants? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? New York Giants 10-24 Minnesota Vikings
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minnesota could not get going on offense once again as they fell to a disappointing loss against divisional rivals Chicago and that performance has not gone down well with the players, especially the receiving corps.
- There have been rumours that WR Stefon Diggs could seek a trade away from the Vikings whilst Adam Thielen seemed to publicly call out the performance of QB Kirk Cousins after an abject display and that does not bode well heading into this game.
- Vikings G Josh Kline will hope to return for this game after he was forced to sit out last week's contest with concussion and a return to full practice on Thursday should lead to him suiting up on Sunday but CB Mackensie Alexander is questionable with elbow and groin issues.
NEW YORK GIANTS
- QB Daniel Jones led the New York Giants to a second consecutive win as their starter as his side overcame a poor Washington outfit but this will be a big test of his credentials against a team that will be looking to make the post-season.
- Giants rookie LB Ryan Connelly's promising start to his NFL career has been cut short after he suffered a season-ending ACL injury whilst fellow LB Alec Ogletree missed the first two practices of the week due to the hamstring injury that kept him out of last week’s game.
- Star RB Saquon Barkley could be active for this game which would be a huge shock after only suffering a high ankle sprain just two weeks ago but if he is to feature, it is likely to be in a very limited capacity with a Week 6 return more probable.
New York Giants improved to 2-0 with rookie QB Daniel Jones under center which put them at 2-2 for the year. He will face a tough defense with Minnesota the visitors this time around but with the Vikings' offensive struggles set to continue and all seemingly not well within the Minnesota camp this week, the Giants could capitalise on home turf to really begin to believe that they can be in the mix for the play-offs.