When is Buffalo Bills @ Pittsburgh Steelers taking place? Monday 16th December, 2019 – 01:20 (UK)
Where is Buffalo Bills @ Pittsburgh Steelers taking place? Heinz Field, Pittsburgh
What is the expected weather for Buffalo Bills @ Pittsburgh Steelers? 3c in mostly cloudy skies
What television channel is Buffalo Bills @ Pittsburgh Steelers on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Buffalo Bills @ Pittsburgh Steelers? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Buffalo Bills @ Pittsburgh Steelers? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Pittsburgh Steelers 27-20 Buffalo Bills
THE TEAM NEWS
- Buffalo showed that they are a team to be reckoned with despite narrowly losing out to Baltimore last week with the Bills dropping to 9-4 but their post-season fate remains in their own hands.
- Bills tackle Ty Nsekhe failed in his bid to return to the team against the Ravens but will be pushing to overcome his ankle injury in Week 15 but he will have to make a return to practice if he is to suit up.
- Defensive tackle Corey Liuget was also added to the injury report at the start of the week as he battles a knee injury but the Bills remain in a healthy position at this stage of the season and will hope it continues.
- Pittsburgh did what was required as they came out on top of their game with Arizona and have a wildcard within their grasp but they face a difficult game as they host Buffalo with both teams desperate for the win.
- Running back James Conner was once again unable to suit up and his shoulder complaint could be set to frustratingly rumble on for the Steelers, although he did log a full practice on Thursday which could indicate he may be set for a return to action.
- Wide receiver Juju Smith-Schuster has sat out the last three games like Conner and he too will be hoping to get back on the field this week but aggravated his knee injury on Thursday and looks a doubt once again.
Buffalo gave a good account of themselves against Baltimore but face another tough game here as they head to Pittsburgh. Both teams will be desperate for the win as they look to maintain their push towards the post-season but points should be at a premium and the team that respect the ball more will likely come out on top. The Steelers could have issues on offense again and with the Bills showing up well defensively, the road team should be able to edge the win.