When is Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints taking place? Sunday 10th November, 2019 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints taking place? Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans
What is the expected weather for Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints? 17c in partly cloudy skies
What television channel is Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints on? Sky Sports will be showing live NFL games during the season so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints? Subscribers to NFL GAMEPASS can stream matches live on their platform
Where can I get tickets for Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints? Check Ticketmaster for ticket information on selected games
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Atlanta Falcons 17-31 New Orleans Saints
THE TEAM NEWS
- Atlanta Falcons head to New Orleans to face the Saints with a 1-7 record but will hope they can improve on the back of their bye week although they will be coming up against a team that have lost just one game all season.
- Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan was ruled out of his team's last game against Seattle but he should beat his ankle injury to suit up here having made a return to practice on Wednesday in a limited capacity.
- Running back Ito Smith and defensive end John Cominsky were the only two absentees at the first practice of the week with the former remaining in the concussion protocol while the latter has an ankle issue.
NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
- New Orleans moved to 7-1 after beating Arizona and will be eager to get back to action following their bye week in a bid to improve on their strong showing so far this season as they host Atlanta.
- The Saints could be boosted by the return of first-choice running back Alvin Kamara after he was forced to sit out the last two matches due to injury but he was a limited participant on Wednesday and is trending towards suiting up.
- Tight end Jared Cook is also expected to make his comeback from an ankle injury with the Saints boosting a healthy roster if that pair can return to action with no players sitting out Wednesday’s practice.
Atlanta could not ask for many more difficult matchups than a trip to New Orleans. The 1-7 Falcons have endured an awful season and that looks like it will get worse as they go on the road to face the Saints who should be able to advance to 8-1 here. If it is a big loss as expected for the Falcons, it could be the end of the road for head coach Dan Quinn who is still clinging on to his job but this poor run of form cannot continue.