Travel Distances 2022-23 – National League North
Here at TSZ we have put together a list of all the travel distances for the 2022-23 National League North season.
The distances have been determined by using the shortest route by road on Google Maps (stadium to stadium).
- Blyth are the only team competing in the 2022-23 National League North campaign who will total over 4000 miles for their away league trips (4206 miles).
- Almost exactly half that distance will be covered by Buxton, who are one of only three teams whose average trip is under 100 miles.
WHAT IS THE LONGEST AWAY TRIP IN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE NORTH?
- Despite technically being situated in the south of the country, Hereford will compete in the National League North in the 2022-23 season and their 278-mile journey to Blyth (and vice versa) is the furthest in the division.
- Either Hereford or Blyth is the longest trip facing most teams in the National League North, with the exception of King's Lynn, which will be the lengthiest away day for Fylde, Southport and Chorley.
WHAT IS THE SHORTEST AWAY TRIP IN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE NORTH?
- The seven miles between Bradford PA and Farsley is the shortest journey in the 2022-23 National League North season.
- Scarborough fans are the most unfortunate in this respect, as their shortest journey of the whole league season is the 67-mile trek to Darlington.
Click on the links below for the travel distances in other leagues: