2020 Dafabet Masters – David Gilbert vs Stuart Bingham Preview & Prediction
Where is David Gilbert vs Stuart Bingham taking place? Alexandra Palace, London
When is David Gilbert vs Stuart Bingham taking place and what time does it start? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
What channel is David Gilbert vs Stuart Bingham on? BBC Two
Where can I stream David Gilbert vs Stuart Bingham? BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website
Where can I get tickets for David Gilbert vs Stuart Bingham? Tickets for the 2020 Dafabet Masters can be purchased here
- David Gilbert controlled his quarter-final against Stephen Maguire after a superb 144 break in the opening frame of the match laid the platform for a 6-2 victory against the Scot.
- Gilbert is enjoying a brilliant debut at the Masters and has nine breaks of 50 or more to show for his efforts so far with two of those ending in with a century.
- If Gilbert is to keep his dream run going, he will have to overcome a man in Stuart Bingham that he has never defeat in 11 career clashes.
- Stuart Bingham produced a brilliant comeback to defeat Kyren Wilson in the quarter-finals of the Masters having looked in real trouble at 4-1 down.
- The score nearly became 5-1 but Bingham came out on top by taking the sixth frame with just the black ball remaining to make it 4-2 before claiming the next four in a row.
- Bingham has now equalled his best performance in the Masters having reached the semi-final for the second time in his last four appearances and will hope to go one better this time around.
David Gilbert will be focused solely on his current form and will need to as he faces Stuart Bingham. In 11 career meetings to date, Bingham has won all 11 but this would be the perfect time for Gilbert to end that run with a spot in the Masters final up for grabs. The Masters debutant has been in brilliant form so far and his superior scoring should see him notch the highest break regardless of who comes out on top in the match.