2020/21 European Tour – Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters Preview & Prediction
When is the Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters? 14th October - 17th October 2021
Where is the Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters? Real Club Valderrama, Sotogrande, Spain
What is the total prize fund of the Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters? €3,000,000
What television channel can I watch the Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Real Club Valderrama? 7,028 yards
What is the par at Real Club Valderrama? 71
What is the predicted weather for the Estrella Damm N.A. Andalucía Masters? Highs of 29c during the weekend in sunny skies
- Andrew Johnston loves this course with him earning the maiden and only win of his career to date here back in 2016 and Beef will be confident of competing for the title once again after some solid recent form.
- He finished sixth in the recent BMW PGA Championship and with his accuracy in that tournament standing out, the Englishman can get himself into the mix to repeat his success of five years ago.
TIP: Winner e/w (40/1)
- Matthias Schwab looks to have the game to suit this Valderrama course and having produced a consistent season so far, albeit without a win so far, he can put himself into contention this week.
- The Austrian sat out last week and will be refreshed for a tilt at this title having finished twice on two occasions this season’s European Tour as well as securing seven top five placings too and his price makes appeal to at least be in the mix once again here.
TIP: Winner e/w (33/1)
- Richard Bland is on a superb run of form and looks to be the model of consistency based on his recent showings after he claimed yet another top ten finish at last week’s Spanish Open.
- The veteran has now finished inside the top ten on three of his last four outings and with the Englishman nailing his accuracy from the tee as well as finding the greens with ease of late, his game looks poised to go to the next level with a win in the not too distant future.
TIP: Winner e/w (40/1)