2019-20 Indian Super League – ATK vs Kerala Blasters Preview & Prediction
When does ATK vs Kerala Blasters kick off? Sunday 12th January, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is ATK vs Kerala Blasters being played? Salt Lake Stadium, Kolkata
What TV channel is ATK vs Kerala Blasters on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK but will be shown live on Star Sports in India
Where can I stream ATK vs Kerala Blasters in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK but those in India can stream it via Hotstar
Where can I get tickets for ATK vs Kerala Blasters? Tickets may be available on this link
THE TEAM NEWS
- ATK produced a solid display to beat Mumbai City away from home in their last game and that could prove to be a vital victory in their quest to make the play-offs as they created some daylight between themselves and the chasing pack.
- Pronay Halder gave ATK the lead just before the half hour mark and when Michael Soosairaj doubled their lead just before the break, it gave them a nice cushion heading into the second half.
- Mumbai pushed for a way back into the game but were unable to find a breakthrough with ATK defending resolutely and they will take plenty from that performance but do have injury concerns over Halder and David Williams who were both forced off with injuries in that game.
- Kerala Blasters ended their long wait for a win in style as they came from behind to thump Hyderabad and they will look to build on what was their first victory in 10 matches but face a tricky test against a dangerous ATK side.
- The Blasters struggled early on and could not really get into the game with them falling behind just 14 minutes in but goals from Bartholomew Ogbeche, Vlatko Drobarov and Raphael Messi Bouli saw them assert themselves into a 3-1 half-time lead.
- Seityasen Singh made it four before Ogbeche’s second of the game secured the big triumph and with the latter now sitting on six goals for the season, and Boul one behind on five, Kerala have some dangerous attacking players they need to provide with opportunities if they are to make it back-to-back wins.
Kerala Blasters were very impressive as they racked up five goals in their win over Hyderabad and although they will take plenty from that game, they know they will be up against it as they look to make it successive victories. They travel to ATK who continued to look like one of the best teams in the competition with a solid win over Mumbai last time out and are likely to avenge their loss to Kerala in their opening game of the season.