When does Hertha vs Freiburg kick off? Saturday 14th December, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Hertha vs Freiburg being played? Olympiastadion Berlin
What TV channel is Hertha vs Freiburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Hertha vs Freiburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Hertha vs Freiburg?
Freiburg – https://heimspiele-scfreiburg.reservix.de/
What was the score in the last meeting between Hertha & Freiburg? Freiburg 2-1 Hertha
THE TEAM NEWS
- Hertha BSC ended their five-match losing run in the league with a 2-2 draw at Eintracht Frankfurt last Friday, but they will have been disappointed having been 2-0 up.
- Coach Klinsmann welcomes first-choice goalkeeper Jarstein back from a two-match ban, while midfielder Skjelbred is fit again after missing the trip to Frankfurt.
- Lukebakio will keep his place up front after scoring at Frankfurt but there could be changes in the wide positions again with Klunter, Wolf, Plattenhardt and Mittelstadt all vying for selection.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Jarstein; Rekik, Stark, Boyata; Wolf, Grujic, Skjelbred, Plattenhardt; Darida; Selke, Lukebakio
Doubtful: Leckie (Injured)
- A late free kick earned Freiburg a hard-fought 1-0 win at home to Wolfsburg last Saturday, which moved them back up to fifth in the table.
- Winger Grifo has completed his three-match suspension but coach Streich may decide against making any changes after a strong performance last week.
- Ravet has joined the injury list but he is yet to make a Bundesliga appearance this season, while first-choice goalkeeper Schwolow is still not fully fit.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Flekken; Gulde, Koch, Heintz; Schmid, Haberer, Hofler, Gunter; Sallai, Petersen, Holer
Unavailable: Kubler (Injured), Tempelmann (Injured), Waldschmidt (Injured), Lienhart (Injured), Ravet (Injured)
Doubtful: Schwolow (Injured), Gondorf (Illness)
Hertha are in desperate need of points having collected just one from their last six matches. There are no such worries for Freiburg, who continue to defy expectations this season. They are also unbeaten in their last five meetings with the Berliners and should be fancied to extend that run.