When does St. Pauli vs Nurnberg kick off? Sunday 15th March, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is St. Pauli vs Nurnberg being played? Millerntor-Stadion
What TV channel is St. Pauli vs Nurnberg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream St. Pauli vs Nurnberg in the UK? bet365 streams over 140,000 live events every year, sign up and check here if this match will be streamed!
Where can I get tickets for St. Pauli vs Nurnberg?
St. Pauli – https://www.fcstpauli.com/tickets/heimspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between St. Pauli & Nurnberg? Nurnberg 1-1 St. Pauli
THE TEAM NEWS
- St. Pauli have pulled themselves away from the relegation scrap having lost just one of their last six matches, drawing three.
- Right-back Ohlsson returns from suspension and fit-again Lawrence, who made his comeback off the bench at Sandhausen last weekend, could also return at the back.
- Long-term absentees Avevor, Conteh and Veerman remain sidelined but coach Luhukay has no new injury or suspension issues.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Himmelmann; Ohlsson, Ostigard, Lawrence; Miyaichi, Benatelli, Knoll, Sobota, Buballa; Gyokeres, Diamantakos
Unavailable: Avevor (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Veerman (Injured)
- Nurnberg suffered a comprehensive 3-0 defeat at home to Hannover 96 last Friday but they are unbeaten in three away matches.
- Full-backs Sorg and Heise are doubtful after missing the last match and centre-back Muhl has been ruled out for certain.
- Coach Keller still has injury problems in the goalkeeping department, too, with Klandt, Lukse and Dornebusch all likely to miss out again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Mathenia; Valentini, Margreitter, Mavropanos, Handwerker; Erras, Geis; Schleusener, Behrens, Hack; Frey
Unavailable: Misidjan (Injured), Klandt (Injured), Muhl (Injured)
Doubtful: Mavropanos (Injured), Dornebusch (Injured), Lukse (Injured), Sorg (Injured), Heise (Illness)
Just one point separates these two sides, who shared the points in the reverse fixture in October. St. Pauli are in decent form at home but Nurnberg are unbeaten in three games on the road, so another draw looks likely on Sunday between these evenly matched sides.