When does Sandhausen vs Heidenheim kick off? Friday 7th February, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Sandhausen vs Heidenheim being played? BWT-Stadion am Hardtwald
What TV channel is Sandhausen vs Heidenheim on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Sandhausen vs Heidenheim in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Sandhausen vs Heidenheim?
What was the score in the last meeting between Sandhausen & Heidenheim? Heidenheim 0-2 Sandhausen
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sandhausen's nine-match unbeaten run in the league ended with a 2-0 reverse at Nurnberg last Sunday, which saw them drop to 10th in the table.
- Defenders Klingmann and Hauk are back in training but it is unlikely that either will feature having not made a single appearance between them this season.
- Striker Biada is available again after suspension but he has not started since November, so it is likely to be the familiar front two of Bouhaddouz and Behrens up front.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Fraisl; Diekmeier, Nauber, Zhirov, Paqarada; Paurevic; Linsmayer, Frey; Halimi; Bouhaddouz, Behrens
Unavailable: Karl (Injured), Zenga (Injured)
Doubtful: Klingmann (Injured), Hauk (Injured)
- Heidenheim are searching for their first win of 2020 after a goalless draw at home to bottom side Dynamo Dresden last Sunday.
- Attacking duo Thiel and Thomalla are the only injury concerns for coach Schmidt, who has named the same team in both matches this year.
- Midfielder Griesbeck returned to the squad last weekend following the injury he suffered in December and could be in line for a recall.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Muller; Busch, Husing, Mainka, Theuerkauf; Dorsch, Griesbeck; Schnatterer, Leipertz, Mohr; Kleindienst
Unavailable: Thiel (Injured)
Doubtful: Thomalla (Injured)
Sandhausen are unbeaten in their last nine Bundesliga 2 games at home but five of them did end in draws. Heidenheim have drawn four of their last seven on the road and the points have also been shared in five of the 11 clashes between these two in the second tier, with another draw likely on Friday.