When does Osnabruck vs Hamburger SV kick off? Friday 29th November, 2019 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Osnabruck vs Hamburger SV being played? Bremer Brücke
What TV channel is Osnabruck vs Hamburger SV on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Osnabruck vs Hamburger SV in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Osnabruck vs Hamburger SV?
Hamburger SV – https://shop.hsv.de/tickets/auswaertsspiele/
What was the score in the last meeting between Osnabruck & Hamburger SV? Osnabruck 3-1 Hamburger SV
THE TEAM NEWS
- Osnabruck had to settle for a point at Bochum last Friday as they drew for the fourth time in five games, but they have only lost once at home in the league this term.
- Coach Daniel Thioune has a few selection headaches as regular starters Joost van Aken and David Blacha, who were benched last week because of illness, are expected to be fully fit again.
- Thioune's injury concerns are mainly in the centre-back department with Lukas Gugganig and Maurice Trapp still sidelined and Simon Haubrock and Thomas Konrad both doubtful, but striker Kevin Friesenbichler is fit again.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Kuhn; Ajdini, Susac, Van Aken, Agu; Heyer, Taffertshofer; Amenyido, Schmidt, Granatowski; Friesenbichler
Unavailable: Engel (Injured), Trapp (Injured), Riemann (Injured), Gugganig (Injured)
Doubtful: Haubrock (Injured), Konrad (Injured), Korber (Injured)
- Hamburger SV returned to the top of the Bundesliga 2 table with a 2-1 win at home to Dynamo Dresden last Saturday, but they are winless on the road since August.
- Coach Dieter Hecking made four changes to his side against Dresden, with striker Bobby Wood making his first start of the season in place of the injured Lukas Hinterseer.
- Bakery Jatta completes his two-match ban while midfielder David Kinsombi is likely to be recalled to the starting line-up after coming on and scoring the winner in injury time last weekend.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Daniel Heuer; Narey, Letschert, Van Drongelen, Leibold; Dudziak, Fein, Kinsombi; Harnik, Wood, Kittel
Unavailable: Vagnoman (Injured), Gyamerah (Injured), Jatta (Suspended)
Doubtful: Amaechi (Injured), Hinterseer (Injured)
Bremer Brucke has been a tough place for teams to go this season. Osnabruck have only lost once and conceded two goals in their six home league games, although they have failed to score themselves in the last three. Against the best defence in the division, another low-scoring contest looks likely.