When does Wolves vs Tottenham kick off? Sunday 15th December, 2019 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Wolves vs Tottenham being played? Molineux Stadium
What TV channel is Wolves vs Tottenham on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Wolves vs Tottenham in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Wolves vs Tottenham?
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolves & Tottenham? Tottenham 1-3 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolves are unbeaten in their last 11 league matches coming into this game as Nuno Espirito Santo's men are full of confidence right now.
- With rotations made for the Thursday night match against Besiktas, Espirito Santo will revert to all his regular starters for this one.
- Jimenez was suspended in the Europa League so the Mexican has had the luxury of a free midweek to prepare for this clash with Spurs.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Traore, Diogo Jota; Jimenez
Unavailable: Boly (Injured), Gibbs-White (Injured)
- Spurs went down 3-1 to Bayern in midweek but Jose Mourinho fielded a weakened team as they had already qualified for the Round of 16.
- Mourinho rested Kane, Aurier, Vertonghen, Sanchez and Alli so the core of their team will be well rested coming into this match with Wolves.
- Following their emphatic 5-0 win against Burnley last weekend, there is a strong chance Mourinho will repeat the same starting eleven here.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen; Sissoko, Dier; Lucas Moura, Alli, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Lloris (Injured), Lamela (Injured), Vorm (Injured), Davies (Injured)
This promises to be a fascinating match as Wolves are in good form and proving tough to beat right now, while Spurs come off a 5-0 win over Burnley last weekend. The visitors have been involved in a number of high-scoring games since Mourinho arrived and this match could well follow suit.