2019-20 Premier League – West Ham vs Sheffield Utd Preview & Prediction
When does West Ham vs Sheffield Utd kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is West Ham vs Sheffield Utd being played? London Stadium
What TV channel is West Ham vs Sheffield Utd on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream West Ham vs Sheffield Utd in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for West Ham vs Sheffield Utd?
West Ham – https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/away
What was the score in the last meeting between West Ham & Sheffield Utd? West Ham 1-1 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- West Ham were outplayed by Everton at Goodison last week so they will be desperate to get back to winning ways after no win in three.
- Manuel Pellegrini may contemplate one or two changes to his side after that flat display so Yarmolenko could come in for Pablo Fornals.
- Cresswell missed that match through injury but he could return at the expense of Masuaku as he was in good form prior to the knock.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Roberto; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Yarmolenko, Lanzini, Felipe Anderson; Haller
Unavailable: Fabianski (Injured), Antonio (Injured), Reid (Injured)
Doubtful: Cresswell (Injured)
- Sheff Utd are coming off a magnificent 1-0 win over Arsenal on Monday which saw them move into the top half of the Premier League.
- Fleck and McGoldrick have both been nursing injuries in recent weeks but played on Monday and have shown no adverse reaction since.
- Boss Chris Wilder will surely name the same starting eleven for the trip down south to face West Ham after such a fantastic result.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McGoldrick, Mousset
West Ham's good start to the season has waned in recent weeks as they have picked up just one point from their last three games, just when there was talk of them possibly challenging for a top four place. Sheff Utd will come to frustrate them in what should be another low-scoring match.