When does Crystal Palace vs Arsenal kick off? Saturday 11th January, 2020 – 12:30 (UK)
Where is Crystal Palace vs Arsenal being played? Selhurst Park
What TV channel is Crystal Palace vs Arsenal on in the UK? BT Sport 1
Where can I stream Crystal Palace vs Arsenal in the UK? BT Sport subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Crystal Palace vs Arsenal?
Crystal Palace – https://tickets.cpfc.co.uk/events.aspx
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Crystal Palace & Arsenal? Arsenal 2-2 Crystal Palace
THE TEAM NEWS
- Crystal Palace were knocked out of the FA Cup by Derby as Roy Hodgson opted to make several changes to protect against further injuries.
- Luka Milivojevic picked up a red card in that loss to Derby and faces a three-game ban after his appeal to the FA was unsuccessful.
- Wilfried Zaha should come back in despite transfer speculation but Palace must contend with numerous other injury concerns.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Cahill, Riedewald; Meyer, Kouyate, McCarthy, McArthur, Zaha; Ayew
Unavailable: Ward (Injured), Van Aanholt (Injured), Schlupp (Injured), Townsend (Injured), Dann (Injured), Sakho (Injured), Benteke (Injured), Milivojevic (Suspended)
Doubtful: Camarasa (Injured)
- Arsenal played Manchester United off the park in their last Premier League match and will hope for more of the same against Crystal Palace.
- The Gunners were far from convincing in the first half of their FA Cup game against Leeds but were much-improved in the second half.
- Arteta is likely to name a similar side to the one that beat Man Utd but Reiss Nelson could come in after his winner against Leeds.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, David Luiz, Kolasinac; Guendouzi, Xhaka; Nelson, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Tierney (Injured), Chambers (Injured), Bellerin (Injured)
Doubtful: Aubameyang (Illness)
Crystal Palace are in the midst of a big injury crisis and they could be down to the bare bones as they welcome Arsenal. The Gunners have shown some promising signs under new boss Mikel Arteta and they are capable of improving yet again to come away from Selhurst Park with all three points.