When is Maratha Arabians vs Team Abu Dhabi taking place? Monday 18th November, 2019 – 13:45 (UK)
Where is Maratha Arabians vs Team Abu Dhabi taking place? The Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
What is the expected weather for Maratha Arabians vs Team Abu Dhabi? 29c with sunshine and the occasional cloudy spell
What television channel is Maratha Arabians vs Team Abu Dhabi on in the UK? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Maratha Arabians vs Team Abu Dhabi in the UK? Subscribers of Premier Player can stream this match live
Where can I get tickets for Maratha Arabians vs Team Abu Dhabi? Visit the official Abu Dhabi T10 website for ticket information
What was the outcome in the last meeting? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Maratha Arabians hit back well on Sunday after their opening day mauling by Northern Warriors to beat the Qalandars by 47 runs to keep them in contention with all the teams in the tournament who have each won one game coming into the fourth day of T10 League action.
- The Arabians posted a competitive total of 107/8 against the Qalandars and the batting will still slightly concern head coach Andy Flower as none of them scored more than 21 runs individually and they do need their star batsmen like Lyth, Lynn, Yuvraj and Walton need to raise their game.
- The bowling unit showed all their experience and quality in restricting the Qalandars to 60/4 from their 10 overs as Malinga and Bravo in particular were superb, and with their batting still patchy, the bowlers will have to take that degree of responsibility if they are to win again against Team Abu Dhabi.
TEAM ABU DHABI
- After tying their first game against the Qalandars, Team Abu Dhabi followed that up on Sunday with a six-wicket victory against Northern Warriors and after three days of play, are the only unbeaten team remaining in the tournament.
- English duo Luke Wright (48) and Moeen Ali (30) hit the bulk of the runs they needed to chase down the Warriors’ 92/1 with relative ease and nine balls remaining, but several of their batsmen like Dickwella and Gregory both failed to make an impact.
- Their talented bowling unit did exceptionally well to restrict Billings and Russell especially to just 9.2 per over despite only taking one wicket and Gurney, Loughlin, Gleeson, De Lange and Rohan Mustafa will be key once again here.
Despite being formed not long before the tournament began, Team Abu Dhabi have been impressive so far and their well assembled group is looking strong. The bowling unit is economical while they have the batsmen to hit big, so this will be an intriguing game against the inconsistent Maratha Arabians. Their bowling unit was outstanding against the Qalandars and will be key to their hopes as their batting is not convincing so far. The better balance of Team Abu Dhabi may just swing it in their favour.