2021-22 PGA Tour – Hero World Challenge Preview & Prediction
When is the Hero World Challenge? 2nd December - 5th December 2021
Where is the Hero World Challenge? Albany, New Providence, The Bahamas
What is the total prize fund of the Hero World Challenge? $3,000,000
What television channel can I watch the Hero World Challenge on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the Hero World Challenge in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the Hero World Challenge? Check the official tournament website for the latest ticket information
What is the course yardage at Albany? 7,309 yards
What is the par at Albany? 72
What is the predicted weather for the Hero World Challenge? Highs of 26c across the event in mainly sunny skies
- Rory McIlroy has produced some strong performances since the Ryder Cup and he looked set for another win when taking to the European Tour in Dubai on his latest appearance until he surrendered the lead in the final round.
- That was a frustrating finish for McIlroy but he looks to have turned the corner after a difficult year and he is clearly playing well so it would not be a surprise if the Northern Irishman was able to go close once again.
TIP: Winner e/w (8/1)
- Brooks Koepka has not produced his best this year after struggling with injury but his undoubted quality can shine through at any moment and he makes appeal at a backable price at the Hero World Challenge.
- Koepka has a point to prove with 2022 fast approaching and he will want to end his year on a high. He will have to overcome some poor efforts of late but he is more than capable of producing a big display if he is in the mood.
TIP: Winner e/w (25/1)
- Collin Morikawa already boasts five PGA Tour victories to his name and on the back of a brilliant success when claiming the European Tour’s Race to Dubai with a win at the DP World Tour Championship, he will be confident of backing that up here.
- He can become the world number one with a victory here and with some consistent efforts on this season’s PGA Tour with a second-placed finish at the CJ Cup followed by a tie for seventh at the Zozo Championship, it would not be a surprise if Morikawa ended the event at the summit.
TIP: Winner e/w (8/1)