2019-20 Bundesliga – Paderborn vs Eintracht Frankfurt Preview & Prediction
When does Paderborn vs Eintracht Frankfurt kick off? Sunday 22nd December, 2019 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Eintracht Frankfurt being played? Benteler-Arena
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Eintracht Frankfurt on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Eintracht Frankfurt in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Eintracht Frankfurt?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
Eintracht Frankfurt – https://www.eintracht.de/tickets/
What was the score in the last meeting between Paderborn & Eintracht Frankfurt? Eintracht Frankfurt 4-0 Paderborn
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn are three points adrift at the bottom of the table after losing 2-0 at Borussia Monchengladbach on Wednesday and have won just once at home this season.
- Midfielder Vasiliadis is suspended after collecting his fifth yellow card of the season in midweek, and has been ruled out through injury anyway, so Sabiri or fit-again Ritter could start.
- Zolinski and Antwi-Adjei could come back into the attack after being benched in midweek, although only Mamba has scored more than two goals for the team this season.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zingerle; Jans, Kilian, Schonlau, Collins; Proger, Gjasula, Sabiri, Antwi-Adjei; Zolinski, Mamba
Unavailable: Vasiliadis (Suspended)
Doubtful: Kapic (Illness)
- Eintracht Frankfurt suffered a major collapse at home to Koln on Wednesday, going from 2-0 up to losing 4-2 as they slipped to their fifth defeat in six league games.
- Coach Hutter is under real pressure for the first time during his tenure and he is not helped by the absence of centre-back Hinteregger, who scored his fifth league goal of the season in midweek, due to suspension.
- N'Dicka will take Hinteregger's place in the back three with Abraham still serving a ban, while Da Costa and Sow should come back into the starting line-up.
Predicted line-up (3-4-1-2): Wiedwald; Toure, Hasebe, N'Dicka; Da Costa, Sow, Rode, Kostic; Kamada; Dost, Goncalo Paciencia
Unavailable: Russ (Injured), Trapp (Injured), Abraham (Suspended), Ronnow (Injured), Lucas Torro (Injured), Hinteregger (Suspended)
Having started their season in July, Eintracht Frankfurt are limping towards the end of the year with just one point from their last six league games. They have only scored five goals in that time so Paderborn, who have had a habit of scoring early goals this season, will look to pounce.