When does Watford vs Burnley kick off? Saturday 23rd November, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Watford vs Burnley being played? Vicarage Road Stadium
What TV channel is Watford vs Burnley on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Watford vs Burnley in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Watford vs Burnley?
What was the score in the last meeting between Watford & Burnley? Watford 0-0 Burnley
THE TEAM NEWS
- Watford have shown signs of turning the corner in recent weeks and their first victory of the season at Norwich last time out was vital.
- Quique Sanchez Flores is unable to name the same eleven for this match as Kabasele is suspended so Mariappa is expected to replace him.
- Pereyra was forced off in that match with an injury and is doubtful so Gray could come in or even Deeney if he is fit enough to start.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Foster; Janmaat, Dawson, Cathcart, Mariappa, Holebas; Capoue, Doucoure, Hughes; Deeney, Deulofeu
Unavailable: Welbeck (Injured), Kabasele (Suspended)
Doubtful: Domingos Quina (Injured), Prodl (Injured), Sarr (Injured), Pereyra (Injured), Success (Injured), Cleverley (Injured)
- Burnley snapped a three-match losing streak with a 3-0 home win over West Ham last time out which will have given them a confidence boost.
- Sean Dyche changed both of his full-backs last time out and after the win and clean sheet, Bardsley and Taylor will keep their places.
- There is every chance that Dyche will name an unchanged side for this game and they have no new injury problems to be concerned with.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Pope; Bardsley, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Hendrick, Cork, Westwood, McNeil; Barnes, Wood
Unavailable: Drinkwater (Injured), Gudmundsson (Injured), Vydra (Injured)
Watford's upturn in form has been built upon keeping things tight at the back which is similar to Sean Dyche's blueprint at Burnley. Despite being at home, they will likely continue that here and that has all the makings for a cagey and low-scoring game where the emphasis will be on avoiding defeat.