When does Southampton vs Norwich kick off? Wednesday 4th December, 2019 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Southampton vs Norwich being played? St. Mary's Stadium
What TV channel is Southampton vs Norwich on in the UK? Amazon Prime Video
Where can I stream Southampton vs Norwich in the UK? This match can be streamed live to subscribers of Amazon Prime
Where can I get tickets for Southampton vs Norwich?
Southampton – https://southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Southampton & Norwich? Southampton 1-0 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Southampton fought back from a goal down at home to Watford on Saturday to pick up three vital points and provide a much-needed boost.
- Pressure on boss Ralph Hasenhuttl has eased with the last two results and they will target more points against a direct relegation rival.
- It is relatively unlikely Hasenhuttl will make any major changes given their recent form but Long could come into the attack alongside Ings.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): McCarthy; Cedric, Bednarek, Stephens, Bertrand; Djenepo, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Redmond; Ings, Long
Unavailable: Armstrong (Injured)
- Norwich followed up their win at Goodison with a point at home to Arsenal at the weekend so confidence is coming back to Daniel Farke's men.
- The German coach has made some tactical adjustments to the midfield especially and they are looking much more solid defensively now.
- Tettey missed the Arsenal match for personal reasons but he is expected to be available here although Amadou could keep his starting spot.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Krul; Aarons, Godfrey, Zimmermann, Byram; Cantwell, Amadou, McLean, Trybull, Hernandez; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured), Hanley (Injured), Drmic (Injured)
Doubtful: Lewis (Injured), Tettey (Personal reasons)
This is being billed as a relegation six-pointer by many and the pressure is on both teams despite good recent results. Southampton have home advantage but both teams remain fragile at the back and there is every chance this could be another entertaining high-scoring game with goals at both ends.