When is Minsk vs BATE taking place? Sunday 12th April, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
Where is Minsk vs BATE taking place? FC Minsk Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Minsk vs BATE on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Minsk vs BATE? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Minsk vs BATE? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minsk were unable to make it three wins in a row to start the Belarusian Premier League season as their winning start was brought to an end on the road at Energetik-BGU last weekend.
- Minsk had scored three goals in each of their first two games of the season but were unable to maintain that as they were kept scoreless by the hosts in what was an under-par display for the most part.
- They failed to get back into the game despite playing the last 20 minutes against 10 men with the score still at 1-0 but despite some late pressure, the home side were able to secure a second deep into stoppage time and Minsk may now have to try and respond in this game without Oleksandr Vasyliev who is doubtful.
- BATE’s lacklustre start to the season continued as they were beaten in the first leg of their Belarusian Cup semi-final against Slavia in midweek as they failed to build on their maiden win of the Premier League campaign.
- BATE had beaten Rukh Brest last weekend thanks to a solitary strike from Stanislav Dragun inside the first 10 minutes but a much-changed team were then defeated by the same scoreline in the Cup.
- That defeat means BATE have lost their last three away matches in all competitions and although they are likely to make several changes to field their strongest possible side here, their lack of form at the start of the campaign will be a big concern.
BATE picked up their first Premier League win at the third attempt last weekend but a midweek Cup loss could harm their momentum. They now travel to Minsk who suffered their first loss of the season last weekend but they now return home where they have won seven of their last eight league matches stretching back into last season and with BATE still not impressing, the hosts should be able to earn a point at the very least.