WWE – 2022 Women’s Royal Rumble Preview & Prediction
When is the Women’s Royal Rumble? 30th January 2022 – not before 01:00 (UK)
Where is the Women’s Royal Rumble? The Dome at America’s Center, St. Louis, Missouri
What television channel can I watch the Women’s Royal Rumble on in the UK? UK viewers can purchase and watch this Pay Per View event live on BT Sport Box Office (channel 495)
Where can I stream the Women’s Royal Rumble in the UK? UK viewers can stream this Pay Per View event live via the WWE Network
Where can I get tickets for the Women’s Royal Rumble? Tickets can be purchased for the Royal Rumble via this website
RONDA ROUSEY TO WIN WOMEN’S ROYAL RUMBLE (5/6)
- Reliable media sources within the world of wrestling have claimed that WWE have been pushing for Ronda Rousey to make a return to the ring at the Royal Rumble having not wrestled since Wrestlemania 35 back in 2019 and Rousey has reportedly been back in training, with WWE no doubt desperate to set up a program for the former UFC star leading into Wrestlemania 38, such is her appeal to mainstream viewers.
- Should Rousey be unveiled as a ‘surprise’ entrant in the Women’s Royal Rumble match, it is almost certain that the former Raw Women’s Champion would be booked to go on and win the event, setting up a long-awaited singles match between herself and long-time rival Becky Lynch at Wrestlemania 38 for Lynch’s Raw Women’s Championship.
CHARLOTTE FLAIR TO RECORD MOST ELIMINATIONS (9/2)
- As the Women’s Royal Rumble draws closer, odds are likely to be made available as to which women will record the most eliminations over the course of the match and with Smackdown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair having declared her entry in the match, this provides WWE with an ideal avenue for them to book their champion strongly without her winning the actual event.
- As was the case with Brock Lesnar in the 2020 Men’s Royal Rumble, it would be no surprise to see Flair enter early on, eliminating all who cross her path and setting the stage for a huge moment that sees her eliminated after looking seemingly unstoppable, with this angle serving as a huge push for whichever wrestler is booked to eliminate her, as it was for Drew McIntyre when he eliminated Lesnar in 2020 following The Beast’s 13 eliminations.
BIANCA BELAIR TO WIN WOMEN’S ROYAL RUMBLE (9/2)
- Winner of last year’s Women’s Royal Rumble match, Bianca Belair is one of WWE’s brightest up and coming female superstars, however after the former Smackdown Women’s Champion lost her title to Becky Lynch in just 26 seconds back at SummerSlam 2021, she desperately needs another big win in order for WWE to re-establish her as a major player within their Women’s division.
- A second successive victory in the Women’s Royal Rumble does just that and would allow Belair to challenge Lynch for the Raw Women’s Championship at Wrestlemania 38, the ideal event to culminate the long-standing rivalry between the two and book a huge win for Belair, her second successive Wrestlemania Women’s Title triumph and the ideal pay-off for her losing to Lynch in such embarrassing fashion at SummerSlam.