When does Paderborn vs Fortuna Dusseldorf kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Paderborn vs Fortuna Dusseldorf being played? Benteler-Arena
What TV channel is Paderborn vs Fortuna Dusseldorf on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Paderborn vs Fortuna Dusseldorf in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Paderborn vs Fortuna Dusseldorf?
Paderborn – https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/scp07/de
Fortuna Dusseldorf – https://shop.f95.de/f95/tickets.htm
What was the score in the last meeting between Paderborn & Fortuna Dusseldorf? Paderborn 0-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf
THE TEAM NEWS
- Paderborn fell further adrift at the bottom of the table last Sunday after a 3-0 loss at the hands of Koln, their fifth consecutive reverse.
- Left-back Jamilu Collins returns after missing the last match through illness but midfielder Marlon Ritter has been ruled out with a back problem.
- Coach Steffen Baumgart deviated from his trusted 4-4-2 formation against Koln with Babacar Gueye starting as the lone striker, but Sven Michel or Ben Zolinski are likely to be recalled here.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Zingerle; Drager, Schonlau, Kilian, Collins; Gjasula, Vasiliadis; Cauly, Sabiri, Antwi-Adjei; Zolinski
Unavailable: Hunemeier (Injured), Ritter (Injured)
- Fortuna Dusseldorf broke their three-match losing run with a scrappy 1-0 win at home to ten-man Mainz last Saturday, but they have won just one of their last seven away league games.
- Coach Friedhelm Funkel switched to a 3-4-3 formation against Mainz and is likely to stick with that after the win, though Erik Thommy could replace Bernard Tekpetey out wide.
- Markus Suttner and Oliver Fink have been ruled out despite returning to full training but midfielder Alfredo Morales is available again following illness.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Steffen; Hoffmann, Ayhan, Adams; Zimmer, Zimmermann, Bodzek, Giesselmann; Thommy, Hennings, Karaman
Unavailable: Rensing (Injured), Stoger (Injured), Barkok (Injured), Fink (Injured), Suttner (Injured)
Doubtful: Wolf (Injured), Ofori (Injured)
Paderborn will be desperate for a result here having collected just one point in eight games this season. They have lost all four at home and although Dusseldorf have lost their last three on the road, they did score in all three and look the more appealing in this contest.