When does Koln vs Wolfsburg kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 14:30 (UK)
Where is Koln vs Wolfsburg being played? RheinEnergieStadion
What TV channel is Koln vs Wolfsburg on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Koln vs Wolfsburg in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Koln vs Wolfsburg?
What was the score in the last meeting between Koln & Wolfsburg? Wolfsburg 2-1 Koln
THE TEAM NEWS
- Three consecutive wins saw Koln climb out of the bottom three before the winter break as their form improved under recently appointed coach Gisdol.
- The club have recruited midfielder Rexhbecaj from opponents Wolfsburg and former striker Uth from Schalke until the end of the season, but Schaub has departed.
- Uth is expected to line up in attack behind the in-form Cordoba, who has scored four goals in his last six outings, while long-term absentee Clemens is the only injury concern.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Horn; Ehizibue, Bornauw, Czichos, Katterbach; Skhiri, Hector; Drexler, Uth, Kainz; Cordoba
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured)
- Wolfsburg have won just two of their last 10 Bundesliga matches but they remain very much in contention for the Europa League places.
- Brekalo has shaken off a knock he picked up earlier in the week so coach Glasner has a full squad at his disposal other than long-term absentee Ignacio Camacho.
- Glasner has reinforced the league's joint-best defence with the signing of Pongracic, but he only trained for the first time on Wednesday and will therefore not feature.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Casteels; Mbabu, Tisserand, Brooks, Roussillon; Guilavogui, Arnold, Schlager; Brekalo, Weghorst, Joao Victor
Unavailable: Ignacio Camacho (Injured)
Wolfsburg boast the joint-best defence in the Bundesliga but they are also the joint-lowest scorers, having conceded 18 and scored 18. Koln have only managed one more goal than that but have kept clean sheets in their last two home matches, so this is likely to be a game of few goals.