When does Greuther Furth vs St. Pauli kick off? Tuesday 28th January, 2020 – 19:30 (UK)
Where is Greuther Furth vs St. Pauli being played? Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer
What TV channel is Greuther Furth vs St. Pauli on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to German Bundesliga 2 matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Greuther Furth vs St. Pauli in the UK? If televised, subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Greuther Furth vs St. Pauli?
What was the score in the last meeting between Greuther Furth & St. Pauli? St. Pauli 1-3 Greuther Furth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Eighth-placed Greuther Furth were in good form at home before the winter break, winning five of their last seven league games there.
- Defenders Mavraj and Caligiuri trained on Monday having left the squad's training camp early because of injuries, but it remains to be seen whether they will start.
- Young midfielder Tillman has joined from Bayern Munich reserves, while out-of-favour duo Steininger and Abouchabaka have departed.
Predicted line-up (4-1-2-1-2): Burchert; Meyerhofer, Jaeckel, Caligiuri, Wittek; Seguin; Green, Ernst; Nielsen; Hrgota, Keita-Ruel
Unavailable: Parker (Out of favour)
Doubtful: Mavraj (Injured), Caligiuri (Injured)
- Back-to-back home wins before Christmas lifted St. Pauli away from the bottom three, but they have not won an away league match since last March.
- Coach Luhukay still has a substantial injury list to deal with as Avevor, Conteh, Diarra and Lawrence are still sidelined, but top scorer Diamantakos is among those who are back in contention.
- Despite those injuries, the club have not made any signings in the transfer window yet, so it could well be the same side that beat Arminia Bielefeld last month.
Predicted line-up (4-1-4-1): Himmelmann; Zander, Ohlsson, Ostigard, Buballa; Becker; Miyaichi, Sobota, Buchtmann, Gyokeres; Veerman
Unavailable: Diarra (Injured), Avevor (Injured), Conteh (Injured), Lawrence (Injured)
Greuther Furth won 3-1 in the reverse fixture and have also won the last two meetings between the sides in Bavaria. Leitl's men have largely fared well on home soil this season whereas St. Pauli are winless on their travels, so Furth should come out on top again.