When does Everton vs Tottenham kick off? Sunday 3rd November, 2019 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Everton vs Tottenham being played? Goodison Park
What TV channel is Everton vs Tottenham on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Everton vs Tottenham in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Everton vs Tottenham?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Everton & Tottenham? Tottenham 2-2 Everton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Everton progressed in the League Cup in midweek against Watford but their 3-2 loss at Brighton last week underlines their fragile nature.
- Marco Silva will give Yerry Mina as long as possible to recover from his nagging knee problem but the big Colombian may miss out once again.
- Bernard is set for a spell on the sidelines after damaging knee ligaments so Sigurdsson is tipped to come back into the starting line-up.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Sidibe, Keane, Holgate, Digne; Andre Gomes, Davies; Walcott, Sigurdsson, Iwobi; Richarlison
Unavailable: Tosun (Injured), Gbamin (Injured), Bernard (Injured)
Doubtful: Mina (Injured)
- Tottenham slipped to a 2-1 defeat at Anfield last week but they will look to bounce back as they remain on Merseyside to face Everton.
- Mauricio Pochettino will be forced into at least one change as Rose is suspended so Davies will likely come in for him at left-back.
- There could be further rotations with Ndombele likely to come back into midfield while Vertonghen and Lucas Moura could come back in.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Gazzaniga; Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Davies; Ndombele, Sissoko; Eriksen, Alli, Son; Kane
Unavailable: Sessegnon (Injured), Lloris (Injured), Rose (Suspended)
Doubtful: Lamela (Injured)
It has been a disappointing start to the season for both of these teams as they unexpectedly sit in the bottom half of the table. Everton remain solid enough at home while Spurs are struggling on the road, though this remains an unpredictable match to call even if it should contain plenty of goals.