When does Arsenal vs Newcastle kick off? Sunday 16th February, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Arsenal vs Newcastle being played? Emirates Stadium
What TV channel is Arsenal vs Newcastle on in the UK? Sky Sports Premier League
Where can I stream Arsenal vs Newcastle in the UK? Sky Sports subscribers can stream the match live on Sky Go
Where can I get tickets for Arsenal vs Newcastle?
Arsenal – https://www.arsenal.com/tickets
What was the score in the last meeting between Arsenal & Newcastle? Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal
THE TEAM NEWS
- Arsenal were held to a fourth consecutive draw in the Premier League as they failed to break down a resolute Burnley defence.
- Sead Kolasinac is in contention to make a return from injury along with Reiss Nelson and Bukayo Saka is also available following a knock.
- The Gunners will still be without January acquisitions Cedric Soares and Pablo Mari but the pair should both be fit by the end of the month.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Leno; Bellerin, Mustafi, David Luiz, Kolasinac; Guendouzi, Xhaka; Martinelli, Ozil, Aubameyang; Lacazette
Unavailable: Tierney (Injured), Chambers (Injured), Cedric (Injured), Pablo Mari (Fitness)
- Newcastle were second best but earned another valuable point as they played out a 0-0 draw at home to Norwich in their last league game.
- Steve Bruce's side made it eight games unbeaten in all competitions with their FA Cup win over Oxford but needed extra-time to win that tie.
- The Magpies should be boosted by the return of several injured players whilst Almiron and Joelinton are both expected to be fit.
Predicted line-up (5-4-1): Dubravka; Yedlin, Fernandez, Lascelles, Clark, Rose; Almiron, Hayden, Bentaleb, Saint-Maximin; Joelinton
Unavailable: Willems (Injured), Dummett (Injured), Krafth (Injured), Shelvey (Injured), Carroll (Injured)
Doubtful: Joelinton (Injured), Almiron (Injured), Muto (Injured), Gayle (Injured), Manquillo (Injured)
Arsenal have failed to win any of their last four Premier League matches with all of those games ending in a stalemate. They now host a Newcastle side that have avoided defeat in their last eight matches in all competitions but the Gunners are capable of bringing that run to an end.