When is Venezuela vs Peru taking place? Sunday 27th June, 2021 – 22:00 (UK)
Where is Venezuela vs Peru taking place? Estádio Nacional de Brasília, Brasília
Where can I get tickets for Venezuela vs Peru? Visit the official Copa America website for the latest ticket information
What television channel is Venezuela vs Peru on in the UK? BBC Red Button
Where can I stream Venezuela vs Peru in the UK? This match can be streamed live on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Venezuela made it back-to-back draws in the Copa America but they start the final round of group games at the foot of the standings but they know a win over Peru in this contest would seal their spot in the quarter-finals.
- The Venezuelans dug deep to twice fight back from a goal behind against Ecuador in their last game with Edson Castillo drawing his side level just after the break before an injury time effort from Ronald Hernandez snatched a dramatic point.
- Their gameplan in this final game will be a tough one to determine as a lot will ride on how Ecuador fare against Brazil but they will need to build on their efforts in front of goal last time around with those two goals the first they have managed in the tournament.
- Peru moved to four points from a possible nine as they played out a draw with Educador last time out and it was a point that was gratefully received having trailed by two goals at the break.
- They did not wait long to produce their fightback with Gianluca Lapadula notching four minutes after the half-time interval before Andre Carrillo restored parity soon after but the Peruvians could not find a winner.
- They are in a strong position to qualify and could even advance to the final eight if they lose this contest but they will be confident of keeping it in their own hands by collecting at least a point.
Venezuela and Peru do battle here with both teams still fighting for a
place in the quarter-finals. Peru are in a stronger position and their
fate is firmly in their own hands. The same can be said for Venezuela as
they know a win will see them leapfrog their opponents but they face a
tough task here. Peru have looked the better of the two so far during
this tournament and they can come away with at least a point from this
final group game which will leave Venezuela’s participation in the