2019-20 Belgian Jupiler Pro League – AS Eupen vs Club Brugge Preview & Prediction
When is AS Eupen vs Club Brugge taking place? Sunday 15th March, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is AS Eupen vs Club Brugge taking place? Stadion am Kehrweg
What television channel is AS Eupen vs Club Brugge on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream AS Eupen vs Club Brugge? Belgian Jupiler Pro League matches are occasionally streamed on Betfair so it is worth checking their website
Where can I get tickets for AS Eupen vs Club Brugge? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Eupen end their regular season campaign with a match against the league leaders Club Brugge knowing that they realistically are going to finish 13th if they win, lose or draw.
- They came from behind to draw 1-1 against Mechelen last time out with Bosnian striker Smail Prevljak getting his name on the scoresheet for the fourth time in five matches.
- With not a lot to play for in terms of league position the motivation levels for Eupen are of course questionable but the fact they are facing the top team in the league could give them some extra incentive.
- Club Brugge defeated their city rivals Cercle Brugge 2-1 last weekend and now go into the final round of the regular season with a lead of 15 points over Gent in the table.
- Although Club Brugge have top spot in the table sealed they will be looking to maintain their excellent record this season and with points from the regular season counting towards the top six play-offs they have enough reasons not to slacken off.
- Hans Vanaken once again highlighted his importance to the team with his 13th league goal of the season against Cercle Brugge and with Emmanuel Dennis still ruled out there is even more emphasis on Vanaken to deliver.
Club Brugge already have a healthy lead at the top of the table and they are likely to enter the play-offs on the back of another victory against a team who don’t have a lot to play for. Eupen have looked steadier at the back in their last couple of matches and with the league leaders not having won a league match by a margin of more than a goal since the turn of the year a narrow victory could be on the cards.