2020 Belarusian Premier League – Energetik-BGU vs Gorodeya Preview & Prediction
When is Energetik-BGU vs Gorodeya taking place? Thursday 16th April, 2020 – 15:30 (UK)
Where is Energetik-BGU vs Gorodeya taking place? RCOP-BGU Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Energetik-BGU vs Gorodeya on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Energetik-BGU vs Gorodeya? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Energetik-BGU vs Gorodeya? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Energetik-BGU were the only side to possess a 100% record heading into the fourth round of matches in the Belarusian Premier League but they could not maintain that as they suffered their first loss of the season.
- The early pace-setters could not come away from their trip to Torpedo-BelAZ with a positive result and the 2-0 loss saw their opponents leapfrog them at the top of the table owing to them possessing a better head-to-head record.
- Despite the loss, Energetik were competitive and are unlikely to hit the panic button in terms of their team selection but they will be boosted by the return of Aik Musahagian who will be available following suspension.
- Gorodeya have put their poor start to the campaign behind them after they made it two wins in a row by defeating 10-man Dinamo Minsk in a game they did well to win having come under plenty of pressure throughout the contest.
- The hosts started the game strongly and were able to take the lead as Sergey Arkhipov converted from the spot inside the opening 15 minutes as they made their early dominance pay off.
- Dinamo tried to hit back but were unable to find the leveller with Gorodeya doing enough to hang on and they are expected to make very few changes to their starting XI following the solid victory.
Energetik-BGU suffered their first loss of the season last time out and they will be keen to hit back immediately as they host Gorodeya. The visitors won their second game in a row last weekend as they edged Dinamo Minsk but this will be a tough trip for them. The hosts were competitive despite their defeat last week and having avoided defeat in their last six home matches in the Belarus Premier League, Energetik should be able to get back to winning ways here.