When is Tampa Bay Lightning @ New Jersey Devils taking place? Wednesday 30th October, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Tampa Bay Lightning @ New Jersey Devils taking place? Prudential Center, Newark
What television channel is Tampa Bay Lightning @ New Jersey Devils on? Premier Sports
Where can I stream Tampa Bay Lightning @ New Jersey Devils? Premier Sport subscribers can stream this match live via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Tampa Bay Lightning @ New Jersey Devils? https://www.nhl.com/tickets
What was the outcome in the last meeting? Tampa Bay Lightning 5-1 New Jersey Devils
THE TEAM NEWS
TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
- Tampa Bay Lightning have now lost three of their last four matches after falling to defeat against New York Rangers on Tuesday night and will be desperate to put that right in the second match of their road trip.
- The Lightning were defeated 1-4 by New York Rangers despite leading 1-0 into the second period with their defense crumbling to allow three goals late in the third period which ensured they were on the end of a heavy loss.
- Injuries are becoming an issue for the Lightning after they started the game against the Rangers without Anthony Cirelli and then lost Victor Hedman and Pat Maroon early on with both of those being doubts due to the short turnaround.
NEW JERSEY DEVILS
- New Jersey Devils were unable to extend their winning streak to three matches after picking up their first two wins of the season as they were defeated by Arizona Coyotes in their last contest.
- The Devils started well and raced into a two-goal lead in the first period and although they were pegged back in the second period, they once again took the lead but three unanswered goals from the Coyotes ensured they were defeated.
- Defenseman Connor Carrick has been ruled out for between four and six weeks after he underwent surgery on his broken finger and that will place a greater emphasis on getting Will Butcher back fit as he is still deemed day-to-day.
New Jersey Devils possess the worst record in the NHL as they stand at 2-5-2 after their nine matches so far. They host a Tampa Bay Lightning outfit that have lost three of their last four and with injuries mounting up, this could be a difficult road trip for them. Although the Devils have struggled this season, their two wins both came at home and they can do enough to collect their third victory in this game.