When is the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am? 11th February – 14th February 2021
Where is the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am? Pebble Beach Golf Links, Pebble Beach, California
What is the total prize fund of the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am? $7,800,000
What television channel can I watch the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am on in the UK? This tournament will be televised live on Sky Sports Golf (channel 405)
Where can I stream the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am in the UK? This tournament can be streamed live via the Sky Go app
Where can I get tickets for the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am? This tournament will take place without spectators
What is the course yardage at Pebble Beach Golf Links? Pebble Beach 7,051 yards; Spyglass Hill 7,041 yards
What is the par at Pebble Beach Golf Links? Both 72
What is the predicted weather for the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am? Cold temperatures of 13-15c with showers forecast on sporadically over the four days
- Despite failing to make the cut last weekend at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, Daniel Berger has been pretty solid this season and had three top ten finishes prior to that missed cut but he will not be deterred by that coming into Pebble Beach.
- His -2 across the opening two rounds last weekend were exactly the same as what he produced in the same tournament last year before he went on to a T5 at Pebble Beach and with reasonable form on this course, he can be competing come Sunday afternoon to win the tournament.
- One player who has been showing some positive signs in recent weeks only to be let down by his putting is 30-year-old Max Homa but otherwise his fundamentals have been strong and he is one player who could push for his first top ten finish of the season at Pebble Beach.
- Homa finished T12 at the Mayakoba Classic despite posting an opening round 73 while his T21 finish at the American Express was blighted by a final round 76 so with a little fine tuning and improved consistency, Homa can compete come Sunday afternoon.
TIP: Top ten finish
- James Hahn was in contention at the Waste Management Phoenix Open until late in the final round but he did register his fourth top ten finish of the season so far and he is producing some good consistent quality golf right now.
- In a field which is lacking a number of the big stars this weekend, Hahn definitely has an opportunity to go well once again and he certainly offers big value to finish in the top ten this weekend.
TIP: Top twenty finish