2019-20 UEFA Champions League – Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow Preview & Prediction
When does Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow kick off? Tuesday 22nd October, 2019 – 20:00 (UK)
Where is Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow being played? Allianz Stadium
What are the expected weather conditions for Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow? Cloudy, 14c
What TV channel is Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow on in the UK? BT Sport have the rights to UEFA Champions League matches in the UK, so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I stream Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow in the UK? Subscribers can stream the match live on the BT Sport website & app
Where can I get tickets for Juventus vs Lokomotiv Moscow?
Lokomotiv Moscow – https://tickets.fclm.ru/ru/
What was the score in the last meeting between Juventus & Lokomotiv Moscow? N/A
THE TEAM NEWS
- Juventus top Group D on goal difference with four points from two matches and have won their last six games in all competitions, taking them to the top of Serie A.
- Aaron Ramsey, Mattia De Sciglio and Douglas Costa are still struggling with injuries and are doubts for this game, so coach Maurizio Sarri is unlikely to rotate much.
- Federico Bernardeschi, Gonzalo Higuain and Cristiano Ronaldo are expected to continue as the front three, although Paulo Dybala is also an option in attack.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Szczesny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Higuain, Cristiano Ronaldo
Unavailable: Perin (Injured), Chiellini (Injured), Pjaca (Injured), Mandzukic (Out of favour)
Doubtful: De Sciglio (Injured), Ramsey (Injured), Douglas Costa (Injured)
- Lokomotiv Moscow have won their two league games since losing 2-0 to Atletico Madrid earlier this month but have won just one of their last 14 away Champions League games.
- Luka Djordjevic is likely to miss out after going off injured during Friday's league match against Akhmat Grozny, leaving Eder as the only fit striker.
- Grzegorz Krychowiak sat out Friday's match but could return here while Boris Rotenberg, Jefferson Farfan, Maciej Rybus and Anton Miranchuk are all definitely out.
Predicted line-up (4-5-1): Guilherme; Ignatyev, Höwedes, Ćorluka, Idowu; Zhemaletdinov, Barinov, Krychowiak, Murilo, João Mário; Eder
Unavailable: Rotenberg (Injured), Farfan (Injured), Smolov (Injured), Rybus (Injured), Anton Miranchuk (Injured)
Doubtful: Djordjevic (Injured), Krychowiak (Injured)
Juventus have won all five of their home matches this season and have also won four of their last six home in the Champions League, keeping a clean sheet in all four. With Lokomotiv missing a few key attacking players, it is hard to see anything other than a comfortable win for Juve.