When does Sheffield Utd vs Brighton kick off? Saturday 22nd February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Sheffield Utd vs Brighton being played? Bramall Lane
What TV channel is Sheffield Utd vs Brighton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sheffield Utd vs Brighton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Sheffield Utd vs Brighton?
Sheffield Utd – https://tickets.sufc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/home
What was the score in the last meeting between Sheffield Utd & Brighton? Brighton 0-1 Sheffield Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sheffield Utd made it back-to-back league wins to maintain their assault on a European spot as they beat Bournemouth last time out.
- David McGoldrick returned to the fold in the Blades' win over Bournemouth but he had to settle for a spot on the bench and failed to appear.
- Chris Wilder has a full squad at his disposal and that leaves him with a selection headache with so many players fighting for a spot.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Berge, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; McBurnie, Sharp
- Brighton drew for the third time in their last four matches as they came from behind to claim a point in their last game against Watford.
- The Seagulls have now failed to win any of their last six matches in the Premier League and will be desperate to end that run.
- Neal Maupay has had to settle for a place on the bench in Brighton's last two matches but could force his way into the starting XI here.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Ryan; Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Burn; Propper, Mooy; March, Gross, Trossard; Maupay
Doubtful: Izquierdo (Injured), Stephens (Injured)
Sheffield United know they are capable of claiming a place in Europe next season but must keep collecting wins to maintain that challenge. They host an out-of-form Brighton in this game and with the Blades proving difficult to beat at home, this should be another victory for them at Bramall Lane.