When does Newcastle vs Everton kick off? Saturday 28th December, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Newcastle vs Everton being played? St. James' Park
What TV channel is Newcastle vs Everton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Newcastle vs Everton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Newcastle vs Everton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Newcastle & Everton? Newcastle 3-2 Everton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Newcastle were comprehensively beaten by Man Utd on Boxing Day but they will be glad to return home here where their form is excellent.
- Steve Bruce made some changes for the match at Old Trafford but the likes of Hayden and Shelvey are expected to come back into midfield.
- Carroll is also tipped to come back into the side while Yedlin may also start in place of Javi Manquillo to add fresh legs out wide.
Predicted line-up (5-3-2): Dubravka; Yedlin, Schar, Fernandez, Lejeune, Willems; Hayden, Shelvey, Almiron; Joelinton, Carroll
Unavailable: Ritchie (Injured), Lascelles (Injured), Clark (Injured), Saint-Maximin (Injured)
Doubtful: Ki (Illness), Dummett (Injured)
- Everton picked up a 1-0 victory over Burnley in their first match under new boss Carlo Ancelotti making it four league games unbeaten now.
- Ancelotti used three central defenders in that game and given the absentees in central midfield, he is likely to stick with that formation.
- Davies may be brought back into the team for fresh legs and one of Sigurdsson, Delph or Bernard could drop to the bench for the youngster.
Predicted line-up (3-5-2): Pickford; Coleman, Mina, Holgate; Sidibe, Bernard, Davies, Delph, Digne; Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured), Andre Gomes (Injured), Schneiderlin (Injured), Iwobi (Injured)
Everton look to have turned the corner in recent weeks and they are proving tough to beat once again. They make the trip up to the North East with good confidence but they face a Newcastle side that has made St. James' Park a fortress this season so this could very well be a stalemate.