When does Brighton vs Everton kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Everton being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What TV channel is Brighton vs Everton on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Brighton vs Everton in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Everton?
Everton – http://www.evertonfc.com/ticket-news
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Everton? Brighton 1-0 Everton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton slipped to a 2-1 defeat last time out against Villa which was disappointing after taking an early lead before Mooy was sent off.
- The Australian midfielder will serve his suspension here so that provides an opening for March or potentially Alzate to come into the side.
- Big-money summer signing Trossard was an unused sub last week on his return from injury and the Belgian could see some playing time here.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Ryan; Montoya, Webster, Dunk, Burn; Gross, Stephens, Propper, March; Connolly, Maupay
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Bernardo (Injured), Mooy (Suspended)
- Everton picked up a vital win last time out against West Ham after four defeats in a row to ease the pressure on Marco Silva and his team.
- Silva made several changes last time out and it paid off so there is every chance he will keep faith with the same starting eleven.
- Coleman is available after suspension while Delph may be fit but the duo may have to be content with a place on the bench at the Amex.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Pickford; Sidibe, Keane, Mina, Digne; Andre Gomes, Davies; Walcott, Iwobi, Bernard; Richarlison
Unavailable: Gbamin (Injured)
Doubtful: Delph (Injured), Tosun (Injured), Schneiderlin (Injured), Mina (Injured)
Everton's win last weekend against West Ham and the manner of it should give them a major boost for the trip to the South Coast. While their away form has been poor of late, they were impressive last time out and they can take advantage of a Brighton side who are struggling at home themselves.