When does Brighton vs Aston Villa kick off? Saturday 18th January, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Brighton vs Aston Villa being played? The American Express Community Stadium
What TV channel is Brighton vs Aston Villa on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Brighton vs Aston Villa in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Brighton vs Aston Villa?
What was the score in the last meeting between Brighton & Aston Villa? Aston Villa 2-1 Brighton
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brighton were unable to make it three matches without defeat in the Premier League as they were beaten by Everton last weekend.
- The Seagulls have lost just three of their home matches in the league this season and will be confident of improving that record here.
- Aaron Mooy missed the defeat at Everton with a slight knock but the midfielder should come back into contention for this game.
Predicted line-up (3-4-3): Ryan; Duffy, Webster, Dunk; Montoya, Propper, Mooy, Bernardo; Jahanbakhsh, Maupay, Trossard
Unavailable: Izquierdo (Injured), Burn (Injured), Balogun (Injured)
Doubtful: Mooy (Injured), Jahanbakhsh (Injured), Webster (Injured), Duffy (Injured)
- Aston Villa were outclassed by Manchester City but the manner in which they conceded goals will be a big concern for Dean Smith.
- Villa conceded six goals against the reigning champions and Smith could look to change his side on the back of that heavy loss.
- They will have a new man between the sticks after signing Pepe Reina on loan but still look extremely light of options up front.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Reina; Guilbert, Konsa, Mings, Targett; Nakamba, Hourihane, Douglas Luiz; Trezeguet, El Ghazi, Grealish
Unavailable: Steer (Injured), McGinn (Injured), Davis (Injured), Heaton (Injured), Wesley (Injured)
Doubtful: Kodjia (Illness), Targett (Injured)
Brighton have only won one of their last five home games in the Premier League but their overall record on home soil is solid. They host an Aston Villa side that were hammered last week and Brighton should be able to capitalise on their defensive issues to come out on top in this one.