When does Bournemouth vs Chelsea kick off? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bournemouth vs Chelsea being played? Vitality Stadium
What TV channel is Bournemouth vs Chelsea on in the UK? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bournemouth vs Chelsea in the UK? This match cannot be streamed live in the UK
Where can I get tickets for Bournemouth vs Chelsea?
Bournemouth – https://tickets.afcb.co.uk/Online/default.asp?
What was the score in the last meeting between Bournemouth & Chelsea? Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bournemouth suffered a poor defeat as they were beaten 3-0 by Burnley last weekend and now face a tough test against Chelsea.
- Eddie Howe was without Nathan Ake in last week's contest but the centre-back should return to the starting XI following a head knock.
- Josh King has been a big miss for Bournemouth but made his first start following his injury last week and should retain his spot.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Ramsdale; Stacey, Francis, Ake, Diego Rico; Billing, L. Cook, Gosling; H. Wilson, C. Wilson, King
Unavailable: Brooks (Injured), Daniels (Injured), Groeneveld (Injured), Mepham (Injured), Kelly (Injured), Danjuma (Injured)
Doubtful: Lerma (Injured)
- Chelsea put their run of four league games without a win behind them as they proved too good for Tottenham last weekend.
- Despite the confidence-boosting win over Spurs, Frank Lampard's men were then outclassed by Bayern Munich in their midweek UCL clash.
- Chelsea will still be without N'Golo Kante for this clash while Tammy Abraham has been ruled out after suffering another setback.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Caballero; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger; James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Marcos Alonso; Mount, Willian; Giroud
Unavailable: Van Ginkel (Injured), Pulisic (Injured), Kante (Injured), Abraham (Injured), Hudson-Odoi (Injured)
Chelsea suffered disappointment in their UCL game with Bayern Munich in midweek and they will be eager to bounce back quickly. They outplayed Tottenham last weekend and another performance similar to that one should see them come away with the three points on this trip to Bournemouth.